Decals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-20, 00:10

SKCobalt wrote:Sounds good could you PM me your number. I live in Moose Jaw/Regina so I'm thinking I might have to get you to mail it to me if that works.

yeah ill pm u, also i'll be maybe going to Regina in a week or 2. But pm me your address and i'll send ya the decals
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by SKCobalt on 2010-01-20, 00:19

Will do. I'll fire you my info tomorrow. Paypal for the decals?
avatar
SKCobalt
Members
Members

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-20, 00:53

SKCobalt wrote:Will do. I'll fire you my info tomorrow. Paypal for the decals?

can work.

paypal:

blacksmoke@gmail.com
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by jschatte on 2010-01-20, 23:36

well dont worry about the red ones actually, just throw those last two in the envelope and send them to rory If thats ok with him. Ill get them later. As for the money, ill paypal you right now.
avatar
jschatte
Members
Members

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-20, 23:44

jschatte wrote:well dont worry about the red ones actually, just throw those last two in the envelope and send them to rory If thats ok with him. Ill get them later. As for the money, ill paypal you right now.

i sent those off already this morning.

If ok i'll just send your to him as well.. be a day behind

As of now. Im out of Decals, Josh got the last 2 i'll order more this Thursday
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-21, 15:27

I just ordered another 40 decals be picking them up on Tues the 26th
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by Topexx on 2010-01-21, 21:44

All silver/greyish?
avatar
Topexx
Members
Members

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-21, 21:46

Topexx wrote:All silver/greyish?

yeah, i didn't get time to go into saskatoon to pick colors.

Just trying to keep things simple until im back at work, then i'll be able to afford to do things on a larger scale.
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by Topexx on 2010-01-21, 21:52

I just didn't want an off color Smile

Thinking about getting some.
avatar
Topexx
Members
Members

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-21, 22:07

Topexx wrote:I just didn't want an off color Smile

Thinking about getting some.

Yeah just give me some time to get my self back with a normal income and ill be getting red blue and these silver ones made.
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by jschatte on 2010-01-21, 22:57

looking forward to geting my decals next week. I wonder if i should put them on top of my css ones lol.
avatar
jschatte
Members
Members

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-21, 23:03

jschatte wrote:looking forward to geting my decals next week. I wonder if i should put them on top of my css ones lol.

just do what tyler L's doing Smile replacing css.net with Saskdeltas
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by SKCobalt on 2010-01-22, 09:36

I think I might be replacing my css.net decals when they come in next week too. I'm not a huge fan of a bunch of decals so one on each side is almost too much.
avatar
SKCobalt
Members
Members

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-22, 11:46

SKCobalt wrote:I think I might be replacing my css.net decals when they come in next week too. I'm not a huge fan of a bunch of decals so one on each side is almost too much.

thats why i made them 1 inch high by 8 inches long

Im the same way. I dont like junk on my car
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by jschatte on 2010-01-22, 18:40

i've been thinking about the decal placement, and ill think ill just put them on the front of my door. maybe get some nos, apc, and other sweet ones to compliment them, and make my car look extra cool.
avatar
jschatte
Members
Members

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by SKCobalt on 2010-02-07, 17:24

ßlåçk§mókè wrote:
SKCobalt wrote:I think I might be replacing my css.net decals when they come in next week too. I'm not a huge fan of a bunch of decals so one on each side is almost too much.

thats why i made them 1 inch high by 8 inches long

Im the same way. I dont like junk on my car


I got them a couple weeks ago. Thanks! I just need to wait to get the car into a heated area to take of the css.net ones and put on these ones.
avatar
SKCobalt
Members
Members

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-02-07, 17:58

SKCobalt wrote:
ßlåçk§mókè wrote:
SKCobalt wrote:I think I might be replacing my css.net decals when they come in next week too. I'm not a huge fan of a bunch of decals so one on each side is almost too much.

thats why i made them 1 inch high by 8 inches long

Im the same way. I dont like junk on my car


I got them a couple weeks ago. Thanks! I just need to wait to get the car into a heated area to take of the css.net ones and put on these ones.

Glad you like them, I got another 20 left Smile
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by FusionGT on 2010-02-08, 00:33

jschatte wrote:i've been thinking about the decal placement, and ill think ill just put them on the front of my door. maybe get some nos, apc, and other sweet ones to compliment them, and make my car look extra cool.
I only used one and centered it on the top of my rear window.

_________________


2007 G5 GT, Rocking 16" steel rims & Cooper Snowblazers for winter, K&N drop in, airbox mod, 20% tint on back three windows, aftermarket stereo, red interior led's, two tone calipers & headlights, re badged trunk. Cooper Zeon ZPT 225/45/17 tires, will be installed in spring, SSI lowering springs 2.0" front 2.5" rear to be installed in spring.
avatar
FusionGT
Members
Members

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by tombstonex on 2010-02-08, 10:26

Where can i go to get them to print me a Red set?

_________________
avatar
tombstonex
Members
Members

Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 34

http://binaryinc.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by 04_redline on 2010-02-08, 18:54

lol lets get some hot pink with some furry dice on the side with small picture of a supercharger
avatar
04_redline
Members
Members

Posts : 203
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-02-08, 22:33

tombstonex wrote:Where can i go to get them to print me a Red set?

go to Wolfecroft Signs talk with Sheldon. use my first name when you mention. because i dont want every kid out there running around with the decals...

I'll be getting them tomorrow... so i'll see how much it would cost for a few red ones...


How many would like red???? Let me know.
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by tombstonex on 2010-02-10, 12:18

04_redline wrote:lol lets get some hot pink with some furry dice on the side with small picture of a supercharger

are you mocking my supercharger label? lol


BTW i saw a car at Sherwood, Same black as mine, with tinted black windows, but he has the Saturn Saskatoon decal on his, a saturn licence plate edge and the I on the Ion is missing....

_________________
avatar
tombstonex
Members
Members

Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 34

http://binaryinc.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-02-10, 12:22

tombstonex wrote:
04_redline wrote:lol lets get some hot pink with some furry dice on the side with small picture of a supercharger

are you mocking my supercharger label? lol


BTW i saw a car at Sherwood, Same black as mine, with tinted black windows, but he has the Saturn Saskatoon decal on his, a saturn licence plate edge and the I on the Ion is missing....


i saw the same car at Denny's yesterday. I got to start getting cards made
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Decals

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum