Profile

Go down

Profile

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-27, 01:53

So i got bored.... decided it's kinda nice to have peoples First names in their profile... To make it easier to remember who's who....

So if you want you can now add your first name and your vehicle into your profiles.
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by jschatte on 2010-01-27, 22:31

updated!
avatar
jschatte
Members
Members

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by thought on 2010-01-27, 22:38

Am I missing something?

avatar
thought
Members
Members

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by jschatte on 2010-01-27, 22:57

do you happen to have 5 names?
avatar
jschatte
Members
Members

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-28, 00:09

thought wrote:Am I missing something?



I think thats for your instant messengers Smile

I checked your profile but it shows MSN, yahoo, aim skype etc....
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by thought on 2010-01-28, 09:33

ßlåçk§mókè wrote:
thought wrote:Am I missing something?




I think thats for your instant messengers Smile

I checked your profile but it shows MSN, yahoo, aim skype etc....

Nah the instant messages section is as the bottom and shows fine. This is the top section, right under "New Password". It doesn't say anything for those 5 lines. Is it supposed to say "Name" or something?
avatar
thought
Members
Members

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-28, 10:15

thought wrote:
ßlåçk§mókè wrote:
thought wrote:Am I missing something?




I think thats for your instant messengers Smile

I checked your profile but it shows MSN, yahoo, aim skype etc....

Nah the instant messages section is as the bottom and shows fine. This is the top section, right under "New Password". It doesn't say anything for those 5 lines. Is it supposed to say "Name" or something?

Name should be the top box. But... i'll double check it.
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by thought on 2010-01-28, 11:10

OK thanks bro.

Hey when di you get a redline? Did I miss something? Did you total the Cobalt and then get a redline?
avatar
thought
Members
Members

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-28, 12:36

thought wrote:OK thanks bro.

Hey when di you get a redline? Did I miss something? Did you total the Cobalt and then get a redline?

haha i'v always had a Redline, never owned a balt Wink
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by thought on 2010-01-28, 22:45

Oh..... Man I am clueless haha.
avatar
thought
Members
Members

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-01-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by ßlåçk§mókè on 2010-01-29, 19:01

thought wrote:Oh..... Man I am clueless haha.

Haha it's ok Court.
avatar
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Posts : 603
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum