SaskDelta's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.2 F/I

3 posters

Go down

2.2 F/I Empty 2.2 F/I

Post by jschatte 2010-01-04, 21:54

So im thinking about F/I, not in a rush to do anything yet. I'm not sure what would be better supercharging or turbocharging. Im looking for about 220 - 240 whp, which i think is reasonable. I need to have a relable setup, as i depend on my car daily. I havent done a whole lot of reasearch, but have been looking around a little on css.net. Also, tuning is a big fear of mine, as it takes alot of work to get your car running nice again from what i understand.

So what do you guys think? Or should i just leave my engine alone to maintain its reliability?

Thanks for any input.
jschatte
jschatte
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

2.2 F/I Empty Re: 2.2 F/I

Post by ßlåçk§mókè 2010-01-04, 22:34

jschatte wrote:So im thinking about F/I, not in a rush to do anything yet. I'm not sure what would be better supercharging or turbocharging. Im looking for about 220 - 240 whp, which i think is reasonable. I need to have a relable setup, as i depend on my car daily. I havent done a whole lot of reasearch, but have been looking around a little on css.net. Also, tuning is a big fear of mine, as it takes alot of work to get your car running nice again from what i understand.

So what do you guys think? Or should i just leave my engine alone to maintain its reliability?

Thanks for any input.

You could get a turbo kit from Hahn for the 2.2 be around the 240hp mark and it's fun Smile
ßlåçk§mókè
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by jschatte 2010-01-04, 22:43

well it does look like a nice kit and its intercooled unlike the zzp kit. But i have to know alot more before i drop that kinda money on something.
jschatte
jschatte
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by huckernage 2010-01-05, 14:56

buy stg2 zzp turbo kit and tune it with trifecta
huckernage
huckernage
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ßlåçk§mókè 2010-01-05, 16:42

huckernage wrote:buy stg2 zzp turbo kit and tune it with trifecta

Or... get parts for it and built it yourself.. Im sure Rippen, Travis and Tyler would help
ßlåçk§mókè
ßlåçk§mókè
The Foundation
The Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by jschatte 2010-02-01, 22:40

Well i have decided against this, Im glad i have came to some sense. At the point i am right now, putting money into my balt is pretty much equivalent to throwing it away haha. I definately wont get any of it out of it, say if i sell it, and the way i drive, the extra hp is just gonna end up getting me tickets haha
jschatte
jschatte
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum