SaskDelta's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys)

4 posters

Go down

For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys) Empty For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys)

Post by jschatte 2009-12-22, 12:25

Well i have fixed a few xbox 360s, and i throught you guys might find this site handy if your a diy'er. Nice tutorial section. I have done the hybrid xclamp mod a few times, and it actually works.

http://xbox-experts.com/tutorials.php
jschatte
jschatte
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys) Empty Re: For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys)

Post by boostdbalt 2009-12-22, 18:27

jschatte wrote:Well i have fixed a few xbox 360s, and i throught you guys might find this site handy if your a diy'er. Nice tutorial section. I have done the hybrid xclamp mod a few times, and it actually works.

http://xbox-experts.com/tutorials.php

xclamps work some times not all time i fixed 5 of them and 3 were fixed for good but other 2 worked for 3 days than fucked up again but i just wrap in towel i know its bad for it but whatever it works
boostdbalt
boostdbalt
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys) Empty Re: For when the inevitable happens (xbox guys)

Post by jschatte 2009-12-22, 19:59

well once it breaks you cant fix it for good whatever you do, and the so called 'towel trick' is something you should never do. If you properly tighten the bolts afterwords it wont be needed, and if it is needed, just run it for about 2 mins with the fan out. Something to try next time if you want.
jschatte
jschatte
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Rylander 2010-01-03, 13:20

i've heard the newer models of xbox are much less prone to malfunction

The_Rylander
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by XeroState 2010-01-03, 18:43

The newer ones are better, but still have a stupidly high failure rate (re: "stupidly high" for consoles is above 15%).

Though it is a significant improvement over the near 40% failure rate the originals had lol
XeroState
XeroState
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Rylander 2010-01-03, 23:54

yeah, i knew they were bad, i got the ring once on mine, i was pretty choked until i realised the power cord wasn't plugged in all the way lol

The_Rylander
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum