SaskDelta's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removing your SC belt or SC? I've got the tool! Be my friend!

5 posters

Go down

Removing your SC belt or SC?  I've got the tool!  Be my friend! Empty Removing your SC belt or SC? I've got the tool! Be my friend!

Post by thought 2010-01-14, 22:17

Hey wieners!

So, My belt tension relief tool came from Pulley Boys. It's a specially designed tool (much like myself) and it's designed to easily release the belt tension, thereby avoiding the SC lever maneuver or fabled box wrench method.

If you need it, feel free to borrow it or come by and enjoy the insulated garage.

Removing your SC belt or SC?  I've got the tool!  Be my friend! Ion-tool
thought
thought
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Removing your SC belt or SC?  I've got the tool!  Be my friend! Empty Re: Removing your SC belt or SC? I've got the tool! Be my friend!

Post by Rippin07 2010-01-16, 19:27

Nice!! I know that thing can be a real BIATCH!!
Rippin07
Rippin07
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Removing your SC belt or SC?  I've got the tool!  Be my friend! Empty Re: Removing your SC belt or SC? I've got the tool! Be my friend!

Post by SpEnTBoY 2010-01-18, 12:27

That is freakn sweet!! 2 pinched fingers and a rapped knuckle or two are agreeing with me cheers
SpEnTBoY
SpEnTBoY
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by thought 2010-01-18, 13:38

Haha I know! I couldn't believe it when I looked at where the box wrench was supposed to go haha.
thought
thought
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jschatte 2010-01-19, 21:51

haha that post gave me a good laugh. If it means anything, I dont believe you are a tool. lol
jschatte
jschatte
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by thought 2010-01-20, 13:53

Haha thank you sir
thought
thought
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by raptors_67 2010-01-24, 01:40

The little nub that everyone uses the 15mm wrench on has become so worn on my car I now can pound a 14mm onto it and it works perfectly... lol

raptors_67
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by thought 2010-01-25, 10:28

lol good stuff. If that ever fails, let me know ;-)
thought
thought
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down